Turkey Gap tours - suitable for children?

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Turkey Gap tours - suitable for children?

Postby janicey » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi there,

I am looking at the Gap tours to Turkey. Has anyone travelled on one with children? mine are ages 10 and 14, and good travellers. I'd love to hear from anyone who has travelled on one of these tours, and whether you think it would be suitable for children of this age group. Cheers. :D
janicey
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Turkey Gap tours - suitable for children?

Postby Zuleika » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 am

There is already a thread concerning this, and opinion is split. Some people wouldnt mind, others (including myself! :oops: ) wouldnt fancy spending my vacation time with other peoples kids!

That said - I think the age of your youngest requires that you go on a family trip in any case.
From the GAP - Q&A:

What are the age restrictions on your tours?
To travel independently you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits on our tours however travelers with pre existing medical conditions are required to complete a medical questionnaire. Our Family Adventures are open to families with children aged between 5 and 17 years of age. Our standard (non-family) adventures are open to children aged 12 years or older when accompanied by a parent (max. two children per adult). The two children per adult restriction does not apply to our family adventures.
"Live the life you love, Love the life you live"
Zuleika
User Rank: Road Warrior
User Rank: Road Warrior

Return to New Members