Melbourne boi! new to GAP and going Sth America Nov/Dec 2010

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Melbourne boi! new to GAP and going Sth America Nov/Dec 2010

Postby melbs_boi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 am

GAP Adventure South America JBR JQM Nov-Dec 10 Who's going?

Hello peeps.. how you goin!!

Well i'll start with a bit about me.. i'm a 25 yr old guy who works in Public service in the Insolvency sector. I have been working for just over a year now and feel like i need a break.. i'm a bit of Gen-Y and love to meet new people and travel!!

My last trp was to Vietnam and Hong Kong end of last year and was an amazing experience..

I have chosen to do the above tours with GAP this year as ive already travelled with them before and they are quite reasonale and perfectly planned..

SA being such a big continent i have narrowed my options down as per visa requirements..
So.. my trip starts Buenos and ends Rio via Uruguay 16-17 days and then another trip starts Quito and all the way down to Lima via Amazon jungles!! which im super excited about!!

So lemme noe if ull be around or ur travelling similarly or have any advice or you may be on the same tour!!!

feel free to buzz!!

Cheers!
V
melbs_boi
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Melbourne boi! new to GAP and going Sth America Nov/Dec 2010

Postby jimshu » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:34 am

Have a look in, or start a new thread for your tour code in the Nov Departure Lounge melbs_boi and you'll have a good chance of meeting others on your tour.OOOPs I see you have....

Welcome along.Love Melbourne.Always impresses me your city.Had an overnighter there 2 weeks ago.
But boy, your taxi drivers know how to rip a tourist off!
Quite a story that one....
You been pretty busy in your job during the financial meltdown?My daughter was doing similar over the ditch in Wellington.Been very busy.
LEAD WITH SERVICE
Our passion for travel is rivaled only by our commitment to those we serve
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/

jimshu

Return to New Members