Seeing out my 30's with GAP - novice traveller

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Seeing out my 30's with GAP - novice traveller

Postby Jellytot » Sun May 16, 2010 6:20 am

Hi

I've been planning this for sometime, have cancelled the whole lot once, and am now getting excited all over again! Bit nervous about being a single, novice traveller, but excited in equal portions.

I decided that I needed a change and some adventure in my life. As a teacher of a shortage subject (I wont say what, in case it reduces the replies) I'm planning to teach in NZ for a year or two. I have a list of places to see and things to do, I just can't wait.

Might as well take my time getting there, so I'm travelling with GAP through China (Roam - 6th Sept), then on to Indochina (Discovery - 27th Sept). After that I intend finding my own way down through Thailand to Singapore; then a flight to Cairns and travel overland down the coast reaching Sydney for New Year. Finally over to NZ to start a new Job in Feb, and celebrate my 40th in July.

No-one has posted links in the departure lounge to either of my tours yet. Would love to meet and chat with other travellers.

Jenn
Jellytot
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Seeing out my 30's with GAP - novice traveller

Postby TravelFun » Sun May 16, 2010 6:38 am

Now that's a fantastic plan to see out the 30s and see in your 40s...everyone gets nervous when setting out for the first time but at the same time it's soooooo exciting.

Also, create posts for each of your trip in the departure lounge and I'm sure others will find you soon.

Enjoy your adventures...happy travels!
DO THE RIGHT THING ...all the time, every time!
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/

TravelFun

Return to New Members