new member paris to rome.. Many cancellations?

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

new member paris to rome.. Many cancellations?

Postby f » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 am

Hi everyone!
New member here...
I have already posted this question, but i may have done so in the wrong place!
Anyway.. I'm looking at booking the paris to rome tour (EFPR), leaving on may the 10th..
Is anyone else considering this?
Another qustion I have is : Has anyone's tour ever been cancelled? If so does this happen regularly? I ask because this particular tour is not yet guaranteed.. But the travel agent has done me a great deal with flights and insurance that will not last long... But I am worried that the tour may not get minimum numbers and be cancelled. I know i will get my money back for tour but my flights will not be refundable. AHHHHH!!! don't know what to do!! Should i risk it? I also think that worse comes to worse i could use my tour money and reorganise holiday on my own...Im very confused.
Suggestions?
F
f
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: new member paris to rome.. Many cancellations?

Postby JaliscoJudy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:50 am

Hi f. Welcome to the Watering Hole.

The Paris to Rome is a new trip for 2010. Because this trip has no history, no one knows the chances of it canceling. May is a long way off though, so there is plenty of time for the trip to fill.

Have you looked at getting trip cancellation insurance? It can give you peace of mind for not a lot of money.

Let us know what you decide, and if you go on this trip I would love to hear your review.

Buen viaje!
C R E A T E .H A P P I N E S S .& .C O M M U N I T Y
"creating happiness is a privilege we all share"
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/
JaliscoJudy

Re: new member paris to rome.. Many cancellations?

Postby f » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi JaliscoJudy,
Thanks for the quick reply!
I am going to talk to travel agent now about the cancellation insurance - thanks for the suggestion.
All in all i think i will book this trip within the next couple of days and just take my chances...
Thanks again,
F
f

Return to New Members