Hello from Scotland

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Hello from Scotland

Postby cookie » Fri May 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Guess I should introduce myself!

I'm a 21 year old final year engineering student from Glasgow. Travelling is a major passion of mine, I spent last summer living and working in Vancouver, Canada, and have travelled all across Europe. If anyone is planning a trip to Scotland just give me a shout and I'll tell you where to go and what to do.

I'm taking my first steps into Central America on the Costa Rica Adventure this July and I'm really excited!
cookie
User Rank: Weekender

Postby Spaceboy » Fri May 11, 2007 1:42 pm

I love Scotland. What a great first trip. I am hoping to get to Costa Rica later this year (next winter). Please come back and let people know how your trip went. I am wondering how different it is from South America. Have you been to South America?
Spaceboy
User Rank: Traveller
User Rank: Traveller

Postby cookie » Sat May 12, 2007 11:31 am

Spaceboy wrote:I love Scotland. What a great first trip. I am hoping to get to Costa Rica later this year (next winter). Please come back and let people know how your trip went. I am wondering how different it is from South America. Have you been to South America?

No, not yet. The furthest south I've made it in the Americas is Los Angeles so far. I'll definately let you know how it went, it's always been one of these places I've seen in books and on tv and throught looked amazing so hopefully it lives up to my expectations!
cookie

Return to New Members