Graduate, looking to meet other travellers! S.America

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Graduate, looking to meet other travellers! S.America

Postby katiekits » Fri May 04, 2007 5:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm currently deciding between the Southern Cross trip or Southern Cross & Amazon trip for September this year. Am in my final year of university and will be joining the trip alone - last chance of freedom before joining the dreaded world of work! Wondered if anyone has done either of these trips already and has any advise to offer?

Also, looking for anyone also thinking about travelling on these trips same time as me. Looking for travellers like me to have fun with, (slightly concerned about booking myself on a trip with only couples..) No offence to those people.

Hopefully hear from some peeps soon. :)

Katie x
Last edited by katiekits on Sat May 05, 2007 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katiekits
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Postby Dawna » Fri May 04, 2007 11:12 pm

Katiekits,

I will be going on the Great South America trip that will be leaving in October. It's a long trip (5 months) and it really is hard to just pick one trip!! Don't worry about the people on the trip. I traveled Solo with GAP for about a month last year to China. The trip had a great mix of singles, couples, genders, ages etc. G.A.P. does not charge single supplements, so this is a big draw for the solo traveler. Doesn't really matter what the status of people are, you will find that everyone is very welcoming and adventurous. You will look at people in a new light!!

Have loads of fun.
Dawna
Dawna
User Rank: Adventurer
User Rank: Adventurer

Return to New Members